Friday, March 14, 2008

Bush and I: “Interesting moment " ?????

“If you ever get stuck in a situation like that, you know it’s important not to overcorrect,” Mr. Bush said. “If you overcorrect, you end up in a ditch.”

Q. Overcorrect?

In my case, being in a ditch,what am I supposed to do?
I have no Daddy or a ranch to go to ?
I am facing an eviction,have no food on the table,no income,no medical care.
Thanks for the syrup.
Marguerita

President Bush made his most striking acknowledgment yet of the country’s economic troubles on Friday, even as he defended his administration’s responses so far and warned against more drastic steps by the government to intervene.
“There’s no quick fix,” he said.
So what am I supposed to do?
Kill myself?
Thanks. Hope you get me a "fasting answer"
“Today’s actions are fasting moving,” he said
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/14/washington/14cnd-webbush.html?hp

No comments: