Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oba & Co: The Wonder of You

The Wonder of You
If they turn out to be their party’s nominees, both Barack Obama and John McCain need to educate voters about themselves in some pretty basic, and challenging, ways. The Democratic candidate has to give voters a better sense of what he stands for, and the Republican candidate has to assure members of his own party that he is conservative enough.
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/29/getting-to-know-them/index.html

(words & music by baker knight)
When no-one else can understand me
When everything I do is wrong
You give me hope and consolation
You give me strength to carry on

And you are always there to lend a hand
In everything I do
Thats the wonder
The wonder of you

And when you smile the world is brighter
You touch my hand and Im a king
Your kiss to me is worth a fortune
Your love for me is everything

Ill guess Ill never know the reason why
You love me like you do
Thats the wonder
The wonder of you

No comments: