Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh! Albany ,the Musical...work in progress


At a theater next to you the musical : Oh! Albany !
Inspired by Fellini

L
ess than 24 hours after he was sworn in to replace a governor who left office in disgrace because of a prostitution scandal, Gov. David A. Paterson admitted that he had had relationships with women other than his wife, including one who is on the state payroll.Mr. Paterson made the disclosure at a news conference at the State Capitol, accompanied by his wife, Michelle, who Mr. Paterson said had also been unfaithful........Mr. Paterson’s courage is admired , in admitting the infidelity and suggested that the couple’s past problems, which he called “a nice story,” could serve as an inspiration to other couples who find their marriages imperiled.Asked explicitly how many women Mr. Paterson had been involved with and over how long, Mr. Paterson replied: “Several years ago and there were a number of women. When I became aware of something, I was pretty upset and I was kind of just angry and for a period of time I was using poor judgment. I wasn’t reckless.
Mr. Paterson said he had asked Mr. Spitzer to delay the effective date of his resignation until Monday as he grappled with how much to disclose about his past infidelities.Neither the governor nor his staff would specify when he stopped having the affairs, beyond saying several years ago.

“Several years ago, and there were a number of women,”

Mr. Paterson said during the news conference.

......... another super horny politician.- tpf.

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY
Dean Martin
- words and music
by Irving Taylor and Ken Lane


Everybody loves somebody sometime Everybody falls in love somehow Something in your kiss just told me That sometime is now Everybody finds somebody someplace There's no telling where love may appear Something in my heart keeps saying My someplace is here If I had it in my power I'd arrange for every girl to have you charms Then every minute, every hour Everybody would find what I found in your arms Everybody loves somebody sometime And though my dreams were overdue Your love made it all worth waiting For someone like you If I had it in my power I'd arrange for every girl to have you charms Then every minute, every hour Everybody would find what I found in your arms Everybody loves somebody sometime And though my dreams were overdue Your love made it all worth waiting For someone like you http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/nyregion/18cnd-paterson.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/18/why-animals-and-governors_n_92150.html

About Clovis Trouille:
The Erotic Without Fear or Reproach

The artist Clovis Trouille goes against the current, with lightness, irony and obstinacy. He has continued to paddle upstream in a river of Christian morality, military patriotism and bourgeois ostentation.
"The Kiss of the Confessor"
, she with lipstick red as blood, mascara and a beauty mark at the corner of her mouth.With a name worthy of a pseudonym (to have "la trouille" means to be afraid in French) this painter, from the Picardie region (1889-1975), topples deeply enrooted myths. His erotic and gaudy work delivers a slap in the face to both religion and war (Trouille considered war to be an "infamy". One which had permanently traumatised him.) After his studies at the Ecole de beaux-arts in Amiens from 1905-1910 and having worked in illustration in Paris, he was drafted on 2 August 1914. The war made him an "anarchist" and his painting followed suit.http://www.humaniteinenglish.com/article673.html

No comments: