Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Victor Pelevin: Who are you, Monstradamus?

drawing-collage by marguerita

Organizm (-:
Who are you Monstradamus?


Monstradamus
xxx. I live in xxx and I'm a xxx.


Romeo-y-Cohyba

Perhaps you ought to try something more original ?

Monstradamus

I've read all messages on this thread. I'm in the same situation, the same room, the same fancy get-up.And I don't remember how I got here, either.

Nutscracker
So now we are four.That's nice.

Organizm(-:

Maybe more will turn up soon.The more heads we have, the better our chances of coming up with something.

Organizm(-:

And what if we simply died?

Nutscracker

Don't panic! Dead people don't hang around in chat rooms.


Organizm(-:

We don't know that for a fact.Maybe that's all they can do.

Romeo-y- Cohyba

If this is the afterlife, then I for one am disappointed.

Nutscracker

Let's discuss the situation.I suggest we don't take Organizm's hypothesis about the afterlife into consideration.

Organizm(-:

Then maybe it's a dream?

No comments: