Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obama Aimstrong : I SEE a Wonderful Glimmer......

drawing collage by marguerita           ("lueurs d'espoir")

I see trees of green (read glimmer)


red roses too....(in the white house)

I see em bloom..... for me and for you

And I think to myself....

what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days...
.dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces....

.of people .

.going by

I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do Theyre really sayin......i love you.
I hear babies cry......
I watch them grow (hope they do not turn into bankers???!!!) Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
(instrumental break)
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do Theyre really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you). I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow *spoken*(you know their gonna learn A whole lot more than Ill never know) And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world

Main Entry:
1glim·mer           Listen to the pronunciation of 1glimmer
Pronunciation:
\ˈgli-mər\
Function:
intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
glim·mered; glim·mer·ing           Listen to the pronunciation of glimmering \ˈglim-riŋ, ˈgli-mə-\
Etymology:
Middle English glimeren; akin to Old English glǣm gleam
Date:
15th century
1 a: to shine faintly or unsteadily b: to give off a subdued unsteady reflection2: to appear indistinctly with a faintly luminous quality

No comments: