Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear Mayor Bloomberg :I need you to readthis: MarkinSultan and Sheherazade

drawing by marguerita -I try to remember the things that make me fond of you, thats what brings me the emotion. But when you called, it was hard to talk and you immeadiately brought back the reasons why I have stayed away.


"But life comes once and never twice."


Critics point out that the stories in The Arabian Nights deal with

many fundamental questions about human life and experience.

They address universal concerns such as love, death, happiness, fate,
and immortality in a manner that transcends linguistic and cultural boundaries.
They also cover spiritual matters, exploring questions about how to live in a world that contains both good and evil, with these opposites represented by various characters, such as tyrannical and kind rulers, magicians and witches, good and bad demons, and so on. In addition, the stories also address matters such as the relationship between the sexes, the inevitability of human desire, and the quest for spiritual perfection.
The frame story of Scheherazade immediately introduces important themes of power, gender, justice, forgiveness, and the ability of art to transform beliefs and vanquish death.
Many of these themes are also developed in subsequent tales.

Dear Mayor Bloomberg:
I was abandoned, and now I am destitute andabout to be again homeless .
Please respond my call here.
I want to work,have the talent,need financial support and do not want to land in a shelter.! Thanks.
M



No comments: